AARSHA VIDYA FOUNDATION
Svayam tirtva paraan taarayati
Having crossed the ocean of samsaara helping others cross over
Having discovered, helping others discover wisdom and fulfillment
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Aarsha Vidya Foundation is a registered non-profit trust in Mumbai, founded by Swami Brahmavidananda Saraswati. Its objectives are:
- To teach and share the knowledge of Vedanta, Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads inherited from Rishis and other traditional masters.
- To enable and assist the psychological and spiritual growth of individuals and organisations for holistic growth and integrated development based on the wisdom of Vedanta.
- To promote various disciplines like Yoga, Tai Chi and mind body work for spiritual awakening.
- To address various social issues like empowerment of women, disadvantaged people and environmental issues.
Swami Brahmavidananda Saraswati
Swamini Brahmaprajnananda Saraswati
Retd. (Col.) Suri and others
PAST PROGRAMMES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
A snapshot of the programmes conducted by Swamiji is given below:
1. Five groups of students successfully completed the learning of Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads and Brahmasutras. Each group of students ranged from 25-30 students
2. Two groups of students advanced their learning in Vedanta with Swami Brahmavidananda teaching them texts like Tarka Sangraha, Saddarshanam, Vedanta Paribhasa, Naiskarmyasiddhi
3. About fifty intensive spiritual camps each being of 4 days were conducted which unfolded Vedanta and provided guidance for the varied aspects of personal growth.
4. Corporate workshops for more than 100 companies such as Hindalco and Grasim, Tata Infotech, Voltas, Essar Shipping, and Tata Liebert. Multinationals include Siemens, Countrywide GE. In the government sector, he has run programmes for the Indian Navy, Airport Authorities of India, Indian Oil, National Association of direct taxes, insurance companies.
5. Innumerable trips to places of heritage such as Gomukh, Badrinath and Kedarnath.
6. More than 10 workshops conducted on disciplines such as Tai chi and how it enhances the spirit.
Aarsha Vidya foundation currently has two Vedanta teachers, Swami Brahmavidananda and Swamini Brahmaprajnananda.
Associate teacher of yoga, Anusha Raman and Tai Chi expert Christopher Fernandes as well as others for corporate workshops and processes are associated with the foundation.
Any contribution you wish to make is much appreciated. Here are the details for netbanking :
‘Aarsha Vidya Foundation’, SB: 000401143148, IFSC-ICIC0000004.
Please send email to email@example.com to confirm remittance.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]